From Candle to Planter
- Once your candle has 1/2 inch wax remaining, stop burning and let the wax cool completely before attempting to remove.
- When the wax is completely cool, scoop out remaining wax with a spoon. It should come out pretty easily. Wipe off wax residue with a towel.
- Peel off the bottom warning label & remove the glue in the drainage hole. You can use a spoon or add some rubbing alcohol to loosen glue.
- Included in your kit is a soil disc. Rehydrate the soil disc with water. It should take about 10 minutes to rehydrate.
- Place the rehydrated soil in the pot and make a small hole in the center for the seeds.
- Add included seed packet that you chose to the soil and watch it grow!
- Butterfly & Hummingbird Wildflower Seeds
- Great for attracting Butterflies, Hummingbirds, & Bees
- Butterfly Milkweed, Chinese Forget Me Not, Columbine, Snapdragon, Aster, Cosmos, Larkspur, Foxglove, Bird's Eye, Toadflax, Four O' Clock-Marvel, Lemon Mint, Maltese Cross, Jasmine, Poppy, Penstemon, Sage, Catchfly, Marigold, Nasturtium, Zinnia, & Treemallow